This device should only be installed by a trained professional. Let us help find an installer near you.
Zip Code

Dryer Fire News

<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   >   >>
Rome Sentinel - 2018-10-24
A woman and three children escaped uninjured after a dryer fire on West Bloomfield Street Monday afternoon. Deputy Fire Chief David L. more
Digital Trends - 2018-10-24
According to the National Fire Protection Association, fire departments across ... You don't have to hire a professional to clean your dryer vent. more
WHIO - 2018-10-24
WEST CARROLLTON — UPDATE @ 3:50 a.m: One resident was displaced after a dryer fire occurred at their West Carrollton apartment ... more
Chicago Tribune - 2018-10-22
Residents were home when the fire started and noticed smoke in the basement coming from the laundry room, according to the release. more
South Whidbey Record - 2018-10-22
A swift response by South Whidbey firefighters saved a structure after a dryer caught fire Monday afternoon. South Whidbey Fire/EMS ... more - 2018-10-22
1st due engine 1-1-4 stretched a line and advanced into the store to find fire inside of a dryer which was extending up the wall. Ladder 1-1-5 ... more
The Ithaca Voice - 2018-10-22
ITHACA, N.Y. — A woman was injured after a dryer caught fire Thursday night in a house on Cliff Street in Ithaca. Firefighters from the Ithaca ... more
Marshall Independent - 2018-10-22
MARSHALL — The Marshall Fire Department has so far responded to three different building fire calls in as many days. However, the call ... more
WDJT - 2018-10-22
The City of Waukesha Fire Department was called to a home in the 1000 block of Guthrie Road around 7:14 a.m. Monday for a report of a fire. more - 2018-10-22
Crews responded to reports of a dryer fire at an apartment on Gawain Circle ... The Red Cross is assisting the person displaced by the fire. more
Apache Junction Independent - 2018-09-20
Firefighters from the Superstition Fire and Medical District and the Mesa Fire and Medical Department extinguished a house fire Sept. 16 in the ... more
WAVY-TV - 2018-09-20
The incident was upgraded to a working fire. Fire crews arrived on scene a short time later and found a dryer on fire. The fire was brought under ... more
Gainesville Times - 2018-09-20
Gainesville Fire authorities said they believe the dryer was the source of electrical issues that started a house fire Thursday, Aug. 30, on ... more
New Jersey Herald - 2018-09-12
SPARTA — An early-morning fire on Heritage Drive started by a dryer damaged a township home. The fire, which was reported shortly after 7 ... more WVEC - 2018-09-12
The fire was under control around 4:45 a.m. with the fire mostly contained to the dryer, and smoke damage throughout the building. more - 2018-09-12
Groundworks Collaborative shelter business manager Jon Hoover stands in front of the home which was damaged by a dryer fire on Monday. more
NTV - 2018-09-12
KVFD said they determined a clothes dryer had caught fire due to a possible mechanical issues and removed the burned appliance and ... more
Napa Valley Register - 2018-09-12
A family was displaced when a dryer caught fire in a home closet on the 200 block of Walnut Street Monday night, the Napa Fire Department ... more
MyDaytonDailyNews - 2018-09-12
UPDATE @ 4:45 a.m: Multiple families were displaced after a dryer caught fire inside an apartment building on Belle Meadows Drive early ... more
KULR-TV - 2018-09-12
It's his job to identify the obvious and the hidden fire threats in homes ... "Cleaning your lint filter, cleaning the inside of your dryer of the lint item. more
Brattleboro Reformer - 2018-09-12
Clothing in a dryer caught fire, she said. ... She said the fire caused extensive smoke damage in the shelter, which will have to be professionally ... more
Gephardt Daily - 2018-09-12
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Aug. 28, 2018 (Gephardt Daily) — South Jordan's District Megaplex Theatres were evacuated after a dryer fire ... more
Vermillion Plain Talk - 2018-08-27
The fire reportedly began in a clothes dryer, which can be seen in the yard in front of the house. Light smoke was present in the building but the ... more - 2018-08-27
CHICOPEE - Four people were displaced after a dryer in the basement of their home caught fire Sunday. The fire at 100 Stebbins St. was ... more
Cape Cod Times - 2018-08-27
BOURNE — A fire Thursday night could have been a lot worse had the person who discovered it not acted accordingly, a Bourne Fire ... more
Chicago Daily Herald - 2018-08-27
No injuries were reported early Sunday after fire broke out in a ... Court at 1:31 a.m. arrived to find smoke on the first floor and a dryer fire in the ... more
WDBJ7 - 2018-08-13
Upon arrival, crews found a dryer on fire and were able to extinguish the flames shortly after. The house sustained minimal damage, crews say. more
MyDaytonDailyNews - 2018-08-13
UPDATE @ 7:10 p.m.: The house fire was traced to a clothes dryer in the basement and the appliance's motor could have locked up, ... more
York News-Times - 2018-08-13
YORK – At 8:51 a.m., Monday, the York Fire Department responded to a report of a fire at Nutrition Services at Fourth and Division Avenue. more - 2018-08-13
ORLAND PARK, IL -- Firefighters saved three elderly residents and their dogs after a dryer caught on fire inside an Orland Park home on Friday ... more
MyDaytonDailyNews - 2018-08-09
Firefighters have responded to reports of a house fire on West Pleasant Street in Springfield Wednesday afternoon. Crews were dispatched to ... more - 2018-08-09
While fire investigators could not definitely say the cause was the dryer until it is examined more closely, malfunctioning electrical controls ... more
Eagle-Tribune - 2018-08-09
Firefighters responded to a call from a woman at 51 Andover St. about a possible dryer fire at 10:09 a.m., Tuesday. Residents in the home were ... more
WHAV News - 2018-08-09
A house fire in the wall behind a clothes dryer left an Andover family's home with smoke and water damage after a quickly contained blaze ... more
Bury Times - 2018-08-09
The warning follows a house fire in Bury on Sunday when a kitchen was destroyed by a tumble dryer igniting. In the last three years there has ... more
Reuters - 2018-08-09
A federal judge in Pennsylvania has dismissed on judicial economy grounds most of a property insurer's lawsuit against Electrolux Home ... more - 2018-08-09
According to Leeson's opinion, Allstate sued Electrolux on behalf of its insureds, who sustained losses from the dryer fires and the company ... more
FOX 46 Charlotte - 2018-08-09
CHARLOTTE. NC (FOX 46 WJZY) - A dryer is to blame for causing a fire at a northeast Charlotte home Saturday evening. The Charlotte Fire ... more
WspyNews (press release) - 2018-08-03
Fire officials say fire crews responded to a dryer fire at the Plano Laundromat Express on W. South St. on Thursday afternoon. Little Rock-Fox ... more
KSBY San Luis Obispo News - 2018-08-03
Dryers cause thousands of fires a year when they get too dirty. Lint can build up in these common household appliances and catch fire if they ... more
<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   >   >>