This device should only be installed by a trained professional. Let us help find an installer near you.
Zip Code

Dryer Fire News

<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11      >   >>
cleveland19.com - 2020-07-03
Officials confirmed a small dryer fire at the Westbury Apartments sent one woman to the hospital on Saturday afternoon. ...read more
idahonews.com - 2020-07-01
Lint build up in a dryer exhaust pipe started a fire Tuesday afternoon in Caldwell ...read more
wktv.com - 2020-06-29
Fire crews responded to Marcy Correctional Facility Tuesday morning, after a fire started in a dryer vent in the laundry room. ...read more
koaa.com - 2020-06-26
The Colorado Springs Fire Department put out a dryer fire near the Colorado Springs airport mid-Thursday morning.  ...read more
tcpalm.com - 2020-06-24
A dryer caught fire and forced six people, including four children, from an apartment Monday night, according to the Red Cross. ...read more
auburn-reporter.com - 2020-06-22
No one was hurt and a two-story home sustained only limited damage in a house fire in the 3500 block of Orchard Street Southeast late Thursday morning. ...read more
dailyvoice.com - 2020-06-19
Manchester area firefighters, police and EMS crews were called to Pine Acres Manor mobile home park late Friday morning, authorities said ...read more
airdrietoday.com - 2020-06-17
Airdrie Fire Department (AFD) crews were dispatched to reports of a fire in an electric dryer May 27. According to a press release, firefighters responded to the call shortly before noon.  ...read more
smnewsnet.com - 2020-06-15
On Friday, May 29, 2020, at approximately 3:05 p.m., firefighters in Charles County responded to 8590 Mitchell Road in La Plata, for the reported dryer on fire. ...read more
sungazette.com - 2020-06-12
illiamsport firefighters quickly extinguished a fire involving a clothes dryer that broke out in a back room at 1127 E. Third St. about 11 a.m. Monday. ...read more
windsor.ctvnews.ca - 2020-06-08
Three people were forced out of their Walkerville home following a fire. ...read more
thehawkeye.com - 2020-06-05
Smoke filtering out of a basement Sunday brought Burlington firefighters to a Burlington home. ...read more
fox5sandiego.com - 2020-06-03
A mother and her two children were displaced Sunday from their Rancho Del Rey neighborhood home in Chula Vista after a dryer fire broke out in the laundry room. ...read more
vnews.com - 2020-06-01
An early-morning fire displaced a family of four from their apartment building Thursday ...read more
lacrossetribune.com - 2020-05-29
No one was displaced or injured Wednesday in a South Side La Crosse fire caused by an overheated dryer, according to the La Crosse Fire Department ...read more
13wmaz.com - 2020-05-27
The fire happened around 3 a.m. on Saturday morning in Oglethorpe. ...read more
ktvu.com - 2020-05-25
A neighborhood in San Ramon is coming together to raise money for a 71-year-old veteran who lost his home in a fire. ...read more
mtairynews.com - 2020-05-22
A fire that originated in the laundry room of a local home has led to a father and son being displaced. ...read more
chvnradio.com - 2020-05-20
Firefighters say things could have been much worse had a family been away from their home when a clothes dryer sparked a fire. ...read more
13wmaz.com - 2020-05-18
The Macon County fire that killed four people early Saturday may have started in a clothes dryer. ...read more
winnipeg.ctvnews.ca - 2020-05-15
One person has been taken to hospital after a fire broke out at a multi-family complex on Buller Street. ...read more
wgxa.tv - 2020-05-13
State authorities report a fatal house fire in Macon County has been ruled accidental.  ...read more
patch.com - 2020-05-11
The Saturday afternoon fire was at a home on Derby Avenue in Orange ...read more
kiwaradio.com - 2020-05-08
Some tense moments were experienced by those inside a Hawarden laundromat on Thursday. ...read more
myleaderpaper.com - 2020-05-06
The La Quinta hotel, 1001 Veterans Blvd., in Festus was evacuated Monday night (April 13) after a dryer in a laundry room caught fire ...read more
nbc29.com - 2020-05-04
Charlottesville Fire Department responded to a fire in the 400 block of Garrett street around 1:45 p.m. on Sunday, April 12th. ...read more
wnmufm.org - 2020-05-01
A family was displaced by a house fire in Lake Linden Sunday ...read more
wlns.com - 2020-04-29
6 News has confirmed a barn fire in Onondaga Monday morning ...read more
berkeleyside.com - 2020-04-27
Berkeley firefighters ran across the street to an Elmwood laundromat where a dryer caught fire Sunday night ...read more
cbs19news.com - 2020-04-24
Six Charlottesville residents were displaced from their apartment on Sunday afternoon due to a dryer fire. ...read more
mynews13.com - 2020-04-22
That vacant locker room is the result of a dryer fire inside the Edmunds Center prior to the start of the season. ...read more
patch.com - 2020-04-20
The Annapolis Fire Department responded to a call about a fire in the laundry room of an apartment complex Friday. ...read more
portsmouth.co.uk - 2020-04-17
Fire crews from Cosham, Horndean and Waterlooville attended the incident on Oasthouse Drive after receiving a call at 7.48pm ...read more
channel3000.com - 2020-04-15
Crews are responding Monday morning to a report of an appliance fire on Madison’s south side, a Dane County ...read more
gazettenet.com - 2020-04-13
An Amherst restaurant employee making the last delivery on her shift early Friday morning prevented a possible catastrophe ...read more
timesrecordnews.com - 2020-04-10
A dryer may have started a fire that caused $18,000 in damage at a County Club Village home. Wichita Falls firefighters work to contain a ...read more
silive.com - 2020-04-08
for a report of a dryer fire, according to an FDNY spokesman. The fire was contained to one dryer and placed under control by about 10:26 a.m ...read more
siouxlandnews - 2020-04-06
Firefighters entered the building and located smoke and flames coming from a dryer in the laundry facility. The fire was quickly extinguished ...read more
Chattanoogan.com - 2020-04-03
Chattanooga firefighters responded to a fire shortly before 11 a.m. on Thursday, at the Rustic Village North at 4616 Sunflower Lane. The firefighters got the fire out quickly, containing the fire ...read more
The Daily News of Newburyport - 2020-04-01
After a dryer fire Thursday around 6 p.m. threatened to destroy a Macy Terrace home, local firefighters are reminding residents to clear lint from dryer filters and make sure dryers are ...read more
<<   <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11      >   >>